i wished i could fly in such a reversed motion to reword or reinvent the memoryor to tell that man he dropped his car keys on the floor of the subway when he didn't noticebut the doors closed and that hesitation turns into a sharp tag against my ribs in my new dress-I'm engaged by your words and thoughts and their union in this blog. it's time for thematic unity.
Please, Andrea, write another entry. This one was great great great; I want more!
i wished i could fly in such a reversed motion to reword or reinvent the memory
ReplyDeleteor to tell that man he dropped his car keys on the floor of the subway when he didn't notice
but the doors closed and that hesitation turns into a sharp tag against my ribs in my new dress
-I'm engaged by your words and thoughts and their union in this blog. it's time for thematic unity.
Please, Andrea, write another entry. This one was great great great; I want more!
ReplyDelete